Sunday, June 21, 2015

Five for Frunday {More Makeover Madness; End of the Year Gifts; Very Busy Box; Awesome Possum; Leader in Me/7 Habits/Mission Statement}


More Makeover Madness!!  My last post was about the TpT Seller Challenge Week 1~Makeover Madness...I got some great advice from my sister & now I am applying it to all of my products...so here are my latest Makeovers!!




I am trying to have some consistency in my products!  These sets will all be on sale for four days!  Click on each picture above to find it in my store!



 I received a few very nice gifts at the end of the school year...a nice Tommy Hilfiger bag, Starbucks card, & the cutest apple container made from a flower pot!!...it was filled with Lifesavers...the apple mason jar pencil holder was from the same student & was for my birthday in May.

I have shared before about the Amazing Blair Turner...well...I couldn't help myself...I signed up for her Very Busy Boxes for June & July {I missed May...it sold out in a matter of hours!} I think my favorite item in June's box is the paper clip set!!....too cute!
I say "Awesome Possum" a LOT in my room, so I asked the Wonderful Mel of Graphics From the Pond if she would consider adding one to her Scrappy June set....She was a Sweetheart & drew this cute possum...I am glad she chose an Australian possum...when I Googled images of possums some of the American ones were downright SCARY...this freebie is in my store...Please if you download leave feedback an peek at my other items in my store!!! :) Thanks!!!
I have previously shared that our school is becoming a Leader in Me school.  School ended on June 4th & June 9th & 10th we had 2 days of 7 Habits Training...it was wonderful because it was our whole staff, not just the teachers...the upper left picture is all of the goodies that were a part of our training...the bottom left is a table I made for myself with my different roles & goals I have for each of those goals...right now teacher is under blogger & TpTer...during the school year it is above...& Christian, wife, & mother are at the top, so I will do what I can on my blog & in my store without lowering those 3 on my list!...I also wrote up my own personal mission statement about two years ago...our principal guided us through the steps of writing one...I have decided at this point not to modify the one I wrote, but to focus on it more frequently...let it guide me {btw...it all goes through the lens of Colossians 3: 23-24 Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically as something done for the Lord and not for men, knowing that you will receive the reward of an inheritance from the Lord.  You serve the Lord Christ.}...that is why I recently added it to my sidebar.

1 comment:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips