Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Come join a Sale Linky & Thankful for....H & A


 1st things first...I am a day behind, but I am still doing the Week of Giving Thanks with Blog Hoppin' so here is H:
I think HOPE is such an important word.  We all face challenges and trials & hope keeps us moving forward.  I have shared some of the challenges and trials of the last couple of years here, but not all...hope has kept me going...hope that it will not be like this forever...hope that things will get better...I love that HOPE is a theme in my favorite tv show Once Upon a Time...even hope that a villain, The Evil Queen, can change and have a happy ending...but my MAJOR source of hope is in the Lord and the hope He has promised...I put my hope in You, Lord; You will answer, Lord my God.  Psalm 38:15....For I know the plans I have for you, this is the Lord's declaration~plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future & a hope Jeremiah 29:11 .And not only that, but we also rejoice in our afflictions, because we know that the affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope.  This hope will not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 8:3-5... 
                   I am thankful for hope!

Andrew is my 15 year old son and he is one of the most amazing blessings in my life!  I love so much about who he is and who he is becoming!


Now the Sale Linky...TpT is having a sale December 1st & 2nd...many individuals, me included, will also host a sale at that time.  I thought it would be really great to share products that you have purchased and love, products you have had your eye on, & one that you want to highlight from your store. {if this is your first time purchasing, you don't have anything on your wishlist, or you don't have a store...get creative with the 3,2,1}  I had the idea for the linky in bed the other night, used all elements from the amazing Mel from  Graphics From the Pond, then wrote to her...I should have asked before I created, she usually doesn't give permission, but so graciously allowed me to use her goodies for this linky...she is beyond AWESOME!!!

1. I purchased this several years ago and my  students love it every October {TpT Link}
2. Mel's great Edge It Mega Pack let you add a little flair to worksheets & letters...100 of them! {TpT Link}
3.  I bought this last year and love all of the flaps & information tied to each math standard! {TpT Link}
1.  This looks AMAZING!  I love all of The 3am Teacher's goodies & I always need help getting more organized! {TpT Link}
2.  I am addicted to Mel's stuff!! {TpT Link}





 1.  I just developed this for my class and I am loving it!  The students know to pick up an apple pass when they are ready for a quiz & I can see who is ready. The log is working out great too! {TpT Link}

Please join in the fun and share what you love & want! Click on the picture below to get the 4 page pdf! :)  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips